Monday 16 November 2015

Paint Job Practice On Myself

Before actually doing my full run through with the piece and everything I decided to try out the paint job first and the flour and water effect just to make sure my idea looks good. I have tried to paint out the pieces as much as I could so you could see a outcome that is going to be as similar as possible.



This is when I did the paint job and then added the flour and water, before it had started to crack. I think for my actual design I am going to use a more yellow tone on the face; this is too similar to a natural skin tone which is not what I want.









The photo to the left is just the face colour over the flour, some parts don't even have an colour on where as the one on the right I have colour adding more depth to it with darker tones in the cracks and lighter tones on parts of the crack to add some highlight.









Below is just a close up of the cracks from another part of my face. I am going to colour all the dry areas with darker in the creases and lighter areas, just brings more depth to it rather than it looking really flat and boring.




No comments:

Post a Comment