Monday 2 November 2015

Hybrid Environment - Desert

As for my hybrid environment I decided to look into the desert and the interesting animals that live there. I wanted to stay away from something that would be full of colour but instead go for a most dusty dirty outcome which was why I looked into designing my hybrid for a desert.

 

After watching an Attenborough documentary on deserts I realised there are a variety of different types from a cold climate to the typical hot one or the stereotypical sandy one which everyone assumes is a desert. Despite this the main factor that they all had in common was the fact the air around them are all very dry with little to no atmosphere only a few times a year. I know for sure that I want to base my hybrid on a reptile, either a snake or lizard but I feel I should choose a specific desert and research the reptiles in this area and what I can gain from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment